To donate to Church of Love, please use our Paypal link, Cash App, Venmo, or send funds through Zelle using this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located at 2570 Valley View Lane, Farmers Branch, TX 75234
Keep in Touch!
Subscribe to our monthly online newsletter
Follow Us on Social Media!
All Links: Linktr.ee/churchofonelove
Become a member:
To become a member of Church of One Love, we ask that you:
- Attend services and events on a regular basis
- Attend membership class for fuller understanding of church’s beliefs
- Dedicate yourself to walking a path of unconditional love
- Give of your financial good to support the church’s operations and upkeep,
- Give of your time and talent to foster the growth and health of the church.
One must be 18 years of age to pledge individual membership. Children of members will be considered junior members until they are of age, at which time they may pledge membership themselves.
We have many opportunities to volunteer while we meet virtually, and even more when we return to our campus! Opportunities include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Welcoming and greeting
- Sunday Refreshments
- Kitchen Team (for community meals, potlucks, etc.)
- Refreshment for Extra Events
- Children’s Church
- Prayer Partners
- Platform Assistants
- Joining the Board
Please call the office at 972-245-6520 for more information about volunteering opportunities. Meet our volunteer coordinator, Darla Magtibay.
My name is Darla Magtibay. I’ve been a member of Church of One Love for over 20 years. I love my church and my church family. Both have been with me through many important events in my life. One of the most important of which was the meeting of my wife, Jan Miller.
I was born in South Dakota and raised in Minnesota, where my family still resides and moved to Texas in the mid 1980’s.
Volunteering with a school for special-needs children and working with C.O.O.L. as the Outreach Coordinator, a former board member and a prayer partner have been the most meaningful work I’ve ever done. All have influenced my life beyond what I could have imagined.
Exercising, reading and dinners out with friends are some of the activities that occupy my time and love spending time with my family especially my nieces, nephews and grandniece and grandnephew.
More information on our Board of Trustees:
Board members are volunteers and serve 3-year terms, and are elected by the church membership at our annual general meeting in January.
All prospective Board members shall:
- Be a member in good standing at COL for a minimum of 1 year and attend Sunday services on a consistent basis;
- Consistently support COL financially with tithes and donations, and its mission and vision through words and actions, service and outreach;
- Regularly attend monthly board meetings and follow up on assigned responsibilities and tasks;
- Be open in mind and heart;
- Be willing and able to communicate, collaborate and cooperate with fellow board members and senior minister, including the willingness to let go of the need to be right, yet also to speak the truth from conscience even when challenged;
- Remain in ongoing engagement of spiritual growth through attendance at services, classes, study of relevant literature within the framework of COL teachings, including outside classes, retreats and workshops;
- Demonstrate the qualities of integrity, honesty, service and leadership.
If you are interested in running for the board, please speak to Rev. Melinda or any board member, and you will be provided more information. For information on our current Board members, click here.